PU Timing Belts
PU timing belts are manufacturing in thermoset polyurethane by a unique moulding prodcess.
PU timing belts are manufacturing in thermoset polyurethane by a unique moulding prodcess. The high-grade polyurethane gives superior wear and abrasion resistance. Several type of cords, helicoidally rolled up inside the belts, assure excellent dimensional stabality and offer high performance in terms of flexibility and traction resistance.
PU timing belts represent a modern and efficient system of power transmission.They are used of belt teeth gear in mesh to transmit the driving force.
Color:Transparent, Pink, Grey, Coffee
Cords:Steel, Kevlar, Nylon
Coating:PU timing belts can be manufacturing with special coating, in order to fit many applications with different requirements, such as red rubber, Linatex, APL, PU,etc.
* Low noise
* High flexibility
* Low pre-tension
* Low maintenance
* High abrasion resistance
* Linear speeds up to 80M/sec
* Consistent dimensional stability
* Anti-Ageing, Hydrolysis, UVA, Ozone
* High resistance to oil, fat and grease
* Good resistance to most acids and alkalis
* Working temperature range-30 centi-degree to +80 centi-degree(up to +110 centi-degree for short period)
* office automation equipments
* medical equipment
* packaging machinery
* swiming pool cleaning robots
* money changers
* optical instruments
* robotic arms
* electric appliances
* vacuum systems
* vending machines
* food machinery
* textile machinery